St. Monica’s Preparatory School is in the Archdiocese of Port of Spain under the trusteeship of the Holy Faith Sisters. They are managed through the Holy Faith Preparatory School Board of Management.
The Board’s vision is that St. Monica’s Preparatory is a place where:
- The Catholic Identity – ethos and tradition are celebrated and promoted
- The Holy Faith core values of FAITH and JUSTICE are nurtured as well as the particular gospel values of the school
- A respectful partnership between children, parent, staff and Administration is sought
- Children can achieve full potential in their academic, creative, personal, physical, moral and spiritual development
- Children learn respect for themselves and others and through various projects learn to care for the needs of the disadvantaged in our society
- SMP also encourages the values of reliability, responsibility, hard-work, perseverance and tolerance.